SEO – Optimizing your Site for Google (and others)
What is SEO?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the volume or quality of traffic to a website or a web page from search engines via un-paid (“organic” or “algorithmic”) search results. This differs from other search engine marketing (SEM) which means a paid inclusion. The earlier (or higher) your site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine.
SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search and industry-specific vertical search engines. This gives a website web presence.
How is a site being optimized?
SEO considers how search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing or ASK work and what your potential customers are searching for. Optimizing a website primarily involves:
- researching the main terms and related terms customers are searching for
- examining the code and keywords of your competitors (high-competition search terms only)
- editing its content and HTML coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords
- make sure search engines are able to index your site and its pages
Beware of scams!
Since search engine optimization is the “mystical word” for many people, many scams are happening in this area. It is typical that even if your site has a top listing, you will be contacted from people who try to sell you premium SEO services. Those offers often run between $1200 and $1500 a month. Our advice: If your site needs optimization, check with us what is possible. You don’t need to pay that much.
Beware of illegal methods!
Search engines like Google and Yahoo have strict regulations how to optimize their site. They penalize sites that use unauthorized methods to gain advantage. Penalized sites are usually not included in search term results. Google released algorithm updates in previous years that eliminated
Let results speak
Being present on the first page(s) on Google usually multiplies the amount of visitors to your website.
Together with an appealing website design and layout, it can multiply your revenue.
Call us. We give you a quote, an estimated ranking and a money back guarantee.
Our SEO works!
If you need proof, just search for us or our clients:
- Mystical Bazaar on Google
- Sedona Aura Photo on Google
- Artline Graphics on Google
- Body Bliss Factory Direct on Google
- Kopavi International on Google
- Sedona Bridal Show and Boot Camp on Google
- Charles van Block Architects on Google
- Rinzais Market on Google